Home » Terms & Conditions
By using of any of the feature provided through OOBAC.com,“we”, “us” or “ourselves” means Oobac Corporate Services(address: Arch. Makariou III & Evagorou, 1-7, MITSI 3, 1st floor, Flat/Office 102 1065, Nikosia, Cyprus. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) hereinafter, referred to as "Website", you, hereby, signify your assent to the following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter, referred to as "Terms") that will govern your relations with the Website. You also signify your consent to the effect that you have read and understood these Terms.
Notwithstanding anything contained hereunder, the Website reserves the right to refuse enrollment for the affiliate program to anyone for any or no reason whatsoever.
The products and services provided through this Website are exclusively meant for the users who are of the age of majority and thus, capable of entering into a valid contract.
For this purpose, the applicable law shall decide what is the age of majority.
In United States of America, the age of attaining adulthood is 18.
Users are advised to check their respective applicable laws in this regard.
Currently, the Website offers one type of Affiliate Account:
1. Free Affiliate, for which registration is completely free and allows a commission on 2 (two) levels.
Commissions to affiliate shall be paid when he/she reaches a minimum of 100 EUR of payable commissions.
Account and payment of commission is done once a month. In case the amount has not reached 100 EUR, it shall be carried forward to the next month, until this figure is reached.
In case any fraud or attempt of fraud is found on your account, we reserve the right to close the account without paying the commissions earned by defrauding affiliate.
Fraud includes, but not limited to, any malicious technique used to force the sales to your down-line, or promoting or promising fake information about our system, using any technical trick to grow the number of members, or any other action that we may consider harmful to our organization. In such an event, no commission shall be paid to the defrauding affiliate. Additionally, we reserve to take any permissible legal action against such defrauding affiliate.
An affiliate is free to close his/her account at any time he/she wishes.
All commission earned and not yet paid shall be paid if they reach the minimum payment limit of EUR 25.
The payment fee, if applicable, shall be paid by the affiliate. Any balance below this minimum payment limit shall stand forfeited once the account is closed.
We may provide affiliate with links, banners, text, multimedia content, or other snippets to use when promoting our product(s).
We shall track referred users (hereinafter, referred to as "Referrals") on the basis of additional information added to the URL, and/or the referring URL.
Affiliate accepts that tracking of referrals is inaccurate.
We may also cancel any transaction, including all commission owed to affiliate for any reason, including duplicate transactions, suspicious or fraudulent transactions, order returns, or incorrectly assigned transactions, even if the transaction was tracked automatically by the code.
1.All payment to OOBAC.com shall be made by bank transfer or online credit card transaction or any other means without the involvement of any intermediary.
2. For all credit card payment, we reserve the right to terminate or freeze the service provided to the affiliate in case, when it is found that the affiliate has done or tried to do a fraudulent payment. Additionally, we also reserve the right to take permissible legal action against such affiliate.
3. Once an application is initiated, no request for refund shall be entertained. Please verify that you can provide all the documents and information required by each type of application for each type of product/service before ordering.
4. If your order has not yet been processed and the application is not yet initiated, you may request a refund of the ordered product/service within a 7 (seven) days" timeframe from the date of the confirmation of your payment. Any refund inquiry after this period shall not be entertained.
5. You undertake to pay any transaction fee, if applicable, related to the payment of your order.
1.The content of the pages on this Website is meant as general information for the public and no professional or expert advice is intended to be imparted through any content or feature of this Website. Users use this Website at their sole risk and discretion. All content on this Website is subject to change without any prior notice to anyone. Further, the users shall be solely responsible to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet their specific requirements.
2.This Website contains material, which is owned by, or licensed to, us. Such material includes, but not limited to, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics as well as specific online forms and applications designed by our programmers. Reproduction of any material, or a portion thereof, is strictly prohibited, except upon requisite written permission from an authorized person of OOBAC.com.
3.The use of this Website contrary to the applicable laws and the provisions stated hereunder, is a criminal offense, and may give rise to a claim for damages.
4. From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites over which we do not exercise any control whatsoever. These links are provided for your convenience and may sometimes lead to our partners, affiliates, and/or advertisers. We do not endorse the content and/or features of any of such website(s). Therefore, we disclaim any liability arising out of your dealings and interactions with such linked website(s).
5.The Website is provided to the users on "AS IS" basis and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including, without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the products and/or services, any merchandise information or product or service provided through the Website. The Website shall NOT be liable for any cost or damage arising, either directly or indirectly, from any such transaction.
6.The Website may be subject to periodic maintenance: or due to any unforeseen event, transmission of the site may be disrupted. Therefore, the Website does NOT guarantee any uninterrupted or error-free service.
7.As a client/user, you agree to fulfill all applicable legal requirements in your country/region before using the product/service. We strongly recommend you to comply with the laws of your country of residence, as well as the international law and the laws of the jurisdiction of your product, and also any other legal context that might be involved or related to the usage of the service/product you order.
8.We do not give any legal or fiscal advice and shall not be liable to manage the legality and the tax compliance of your business. We only act as an administrative and experienced intermediary between you and the concerned institutions to ensure the product/service you order is properly delivered and most importantly we only act upon your solicitation with you having full knowledge of what you are doing and what you want to do with this product/service.
9.All the information that is available on our Website about our services and products may be incomplete or liable to change without prior notice, and it is your responsibility to verify with competent professionals the exact advantages and laws that apply to you according to the product you order and to your country of residence and the international law.
1. Like any other corporate or banking related services, we shall conduct full KYC verification, in addition to regular verification of your information in order to keep your KYC information up to date.
2. Currently, our KYC requirements comprises of providing us with a copy of passport and a document as proof of address (such as an Energy bill, or telecom bill, or Bank statement or tenancy agreement or certificate of hosting etc.)
3. Our required document for KYC may change from time to time depending on the type of service to be provided. Additional or new documents may be asked in order to complete the verification process.
4. Users who do not order any service/product are not bound by our KYC requirements. Only users that order a corporate product or service will have to comply with the KYC requirements.
All information submitted through this Website is secured and encrypted by 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
All such information is not shared with a non-concerned third party.
However, in order to conduct our business efficiently and legally, and for purely administrative reasons, we reserve the right and the discretion to provide your details and information to the concerned and authorized partners that we work with, including but not limited to, banks, law firms, public notaries and registration offices or any other professional involved in our work flow.
When ordering one of our corporate services, and once the access to our Online Application System is granted, you will be required to submit all correct and complete information needed for the Bank Account Opening Application, or Company Formation Application or any other application/service you have ordered.
Any false or incomplete information provided can lead to cancellation of the service with no refund, and eventually can lead to further legal problems if the Bank or the institution concerned learn that you provided false information.
All the information that you will submit to us shall be kept and archived in a secure manner.
The Website SHALL NOT be responsible, in any event, even if it has been advised of the possibility of, for:
* any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits/revenues, business interruption, loss of programs or information et al) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service.
* any claim attributable to errors, omission, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service.
Some State Jurisdictions do not allow the Limitation clause of liability.
If the laws and/or jurisdiction of such States apply, then the abovementioned "Limitation of Liability"clause MAY NOT apply.
However, even in such a case, and under all other circumstances, the liability of the Website shall be limited to the greatest extent permissible by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Website, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys fees, resulting from any violation of this Terms and Conditions Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the service through your membership information.
Any dispute arising out of your use of this website shall be subject to the laws and courts of Cyprus.
Please use Oobac Post to send us your message. Our customer care and support team are always checking it and will back to you as fast as possible.Register Now
Lets get in touch. Send us a message:
Arch. Makariou III & Evagorou, 1-7, MITSI 3, 1st floor, Flat/Office 102 1065, Nikosia, Cyprus.
Business address: B-8-7, Plaza Mont Kiara, Jalan kiara, Mont kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: +60 3 62114843
Information for Beginners